Looking for things to do during quarantine for when you’re stuck inside? I got you! While I’m busy enough doing my online classes and business, I do need breaks where I’d like to do something fun.
Here are 50 Things to do during Quarantine!
1. Do a home workout
2. Start a scrapbook and stick pictures and notes in it
3. Journal daily and write down feelings
4. Study and do well in your online classes
5. Learn a new language or improve your second language that you learned in High School
6. Draw or learn to draw well
7. Build something, such as new furniture or room decor
8. Practice calligraphy and your handwriting
9. Try a new recipe and cook for your family
10. Bake a cake or something from a foreign country
11. Do yoga and work on your flexibility
12. Start a business! There are lots of options for what business you could start while you have time for it. This post shows 15 ideas that are perfect for college students.
13. Do online jobs to make money at home. Here are 12 websites that pay students over $20/hour!
14. Declutter your space and organize your room
15. Read a book
16. Listen to a podcast
17. Start a Youtube channel
18. Do TikTok dances and videos
19. Host virtual parties with friends and play online games with them or just catch up
20. Do a Spa day and pamper yourself! Make a face mask with items you have at home, take a bath, make a hair mask, and watch a movie after. Perfect day.
21. Organize files on your laptop and your media on your phone
22. Create a budget plan to reach your savings goals and be organized with your finances
23. Plan your next trip in detail but without a date
24. Try new hairstyles
25. Change your hair color or cut your hair (but be sure if you do it!)
Ready for the second part?
26. Play monopoly and only stop when everyone but one person is broke
27. Create a new board game
28. Research a point on your bucket list or life goals. For example, if you wanted to study abroad in Australia now is the time to look for information.
29. Go for a run (if exercise is allowed in your country)
30. Clean your car and declutter it
31. Paint your room or apartment/house
32. Re-decorate and arrange your space
33. Get drunk (if you’re legally allowed of course) with your friends or family
34. Make a vision board with magazine pictures, printed articles, etc. Get create and dream a little![convertkit form=1700406]
35. Catch up with old friends that you haven’t talked to in a while. I’m sure they’d love to talk to you
36. Do the paperwork that you’ve been avoiding
37. Grow your own food and spend some time gardening. Start a compost!
38. Watch/listen to TED talks
39. Learn a new instrument or improve your singing skills
40. Work on your CV or business website
41. Learn a new dance routine or combination
42. Research your family tree and maybe even do a DNA test?
43. Build a tree house, or if you’re in an apartment, build a fort
44. Watch classic movies that you have heard of but never watched. Charlie Chaplin, Bonnie and Clyde, Breakfast at Tiffany’s,…
45. If you’re single you can try online dating
46. Play Nintendo Wii or other games
47. Do the crossword puzzles from the newspaper
48. Make a family quiz or a new trivia about your family
49. Clean out your place and donate your old things
50. Write a book.
Which one is your favorite?
I hope these 50 things to do during quarantine gave you a few ideas for when you’re bored at home.
If you got school don’t forget to work on your assignments and attend your live classes. That’s another thing to do, haha.
Stay inside, we can do this!